Senior Strategist - Investment Manager
Job in a nutshell:
Nutmeg, the fastest growing Digital Wealth Manager in Europe, is looking to hire an experienced financial market strategist or economist. The successful candidate will continue to develop the investment management experience.
As a senior strategist your passion for investing and authoritative voice will help the team evolve and implement Nutmeg’s front-office investment process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Director of Investment Strategy in building out the qualitative aspects of Nutmeg’s investment process.
- Help shape frameworks for understanding economic and market trends.
- Take specific regional responsibilities. Candidates experienced with emerging markets would be of interest, but this is not essential.
- Keeping abreast of political and policy developments.
- Contribute to internal and external communications.
Attitude and aptitude are as important as experience – Nutmeg is a dynamic business where talented people who fit naturally with our culture can thrive. We’re looking for:
- Good financial market experience in an investment banking, asset management, or economic policy environment.
- Numerate degree with good theoretical knowledge of financial markets, portfolio/asset allocation and economics.
- Experience in written and verbal communications; able to contribute to external communications.
- Enthusiasm for self-guided research as well as team collaboration.
Inside the Nutmeg shell: We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat-structured and fast-paced. All while making sure we maintain professional financial industry standards (FCA-regulated) in everything we do.
We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us. As a Nutmegger, you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new challenges every day.
We champion our Nutmeggers by providing opportunities for growth, always listening to their ideas and treating everyone equally. We reward our people with great benefits, learning & development and career advancement opportunities, share options and competitive salaries.
We’re building a global billion-pound business and we want people who match our ambition, honesty and integrity. We’re obsessed with customer satisfaction and we strive to deliver services that improve people’s lives. We want people who want to make a difference. Does this sound like your kind of place?