Investment Proposition Manager
As the Investment Proposition manager your mission will be to elevate Nutmeg’s investment proposition to challenge the market leadership in personal investments.
You will be identifying market opportunities and new products to be a leading part of what takes Nutmeg to the next level of continued growth and expanding our market share. You will be responsible for ensuring our proposition is market leading and suitable for existing and future clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze market trends including technical and regulatory developments to identify business opportunities for a new product area
- Assess market opportunities and how Nutmeg can fit provide solutions to this
- Create strategic “go to market” business plans - what are the products, what is the opportunity and what is required in making this a reality
- Author, manage and gain sign off for the new business initiatives
- Monitor existing product performance and assess customer value informing pricing and promotional decisions
- Input key elements on product performance into the overall financial plan helping set business goals
You will also work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams helping to lead transformation in the industry on behalf of Nutmeg customers. By keeping on top of the uncertain policy and regulations environment and looking for opportunities to influence at every level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a strategic policy agenda for the investment and saving industries
- Manage our relationships with regulators, government, parliament and other public service organisations
- Set strategic direction to guide marketing approach to acquisition and customer management and communication
- Provide quotes / research for press releases, comments and social activity
- Speak at conferences about the pensions/savings landscape
- In-depth knowledge of investment products and the savings and investment industry in general
- Contacts within the industry to help drive political, media and regulatory engagement
- Background in commercial strategy, proposition development and/or product management
- Financial services experience is essential, ideally in investment or wealth management
- Demonstrable skills in customer focused strategy development and analysis of customer data
- Proven market and customer segmentation experience – identifying the value pools within a market and developing differentiated propositions based on insight
- Strong business planning experience
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial
services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We use cutting
edge technologies and development tools like Mesos and Docker. We brainstorm and work with
whiteboards and post-its and collaborate across the entire business to do our jobs – awesomely.
We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat-structured and fastpaced.
All while making sure we maintain professional (FCA-regulated) standards in everything we
We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers
and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us. As a Nutmegger,
you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new
challenges every day.