Commercial Manager (Partnerships)
The Partnerships Lead will be responsible for delivering partnership opportunities that will provide Nutmeg opportunities to accelerate the growth of an already fast-growing business. Nutmeg is the largest European Digital Wealth Manager. It is currently looking to establish partnerships that will enable it to expand in the UK, Europe and beyond.
You will be playing a leading role in identifying partnership opportunities, establishing relationships with other organisations, identifying commercial opportunities and establishing mutually beneficial contractual terms. Key to success will be overall coordination of the partnerships plan and organisational resources to deliver against the overall business plan.
As partnerships become a more established part of the Nutmeg business, account management of the commercial relationships will play an increasingly important role with potential to grow a small team supporting new and ongoing partnerships, managing relationships and ensuring that commercial targets and service levels are met.
- Research markets to identify opportunities and potential partners
- Assess market opportunities and identify commercial models for Nutmeg and partners
- Identify capabilities required by Nutmeg on strategic roadmap to unlock partnership opportunities
- Engage with industry events to identify and promote Nutmeg to potential partners
- Develop engagement plans and compelling presentation of opportunities
- Lay out commercial parameters and approach to agreeing commercial terms, negotiating directly where required
- Coordinate end to end activity related to delivering partnerships across the Nutmeg organisation from financial planning and reporting, to working on marketing, product development and implementation
- Ensure that the partnership is set up to deliver successfully against defined commercial targets with clear accountabilities within the Nutmeg business
The role reports to the Commercial Proposition Director in a small team identifying market opportunities and ensuring that Nutmeg can deliver against its commercial targets.
- Successful track record in business development and partnership formation
- Strong drive to achieve amazing results and overcome obstacles
- Knowledge of investment products and the savings and investment industry in general
- Existing links within retail banking sector and Fintech banking and investments helpful
- Some experience of commercial strategy, proposition development, account management of commercial partners and/or product management
- Commercial deal structuring and negotiation experience
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
25 days holiday
Christmas Eve and NYE holiday
Employee discounts on Nutmeg products
2 paid community leave days
Private Healthcare and Life insurance from day 1
4% employer pension contribution
and... your birthday off